some pics of the recent show i went to.
some pics of the recent show i went to.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Was that in Knoxville?
GO VOLS
yep
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
I wanted to go to that you lucky *******
GO VOLS
I had working passes, so yeah.
my gf is an audiologist. she made ear mold impressions for the tour manager and she is friends with Mustaines guitar tech. We sat down before the show in the catering room eating with the bands. Kerry King didint like the rice lol. But we watched the show behind the sound board on the side of the stage. Beside Kerrys Guitar rack, I have tons more pics I can post.
Does anyone know how I can upload them in the thread without being attachments?
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
pics
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
.........FROM A LACERATED SKY!!!!!!!! That's one of the ring tones on my phone. It was the default until recently.
As for the pictures, you'll have to upload them to a host site and link them with the add picture function above the box when you're typing a response.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks